- Anzio’s SSH/telnet client (a.k.a. terminal emulator) has a pedigree stretching back 30 years, yet is as up-to-date as your latest Microsoft Windows OS.
- Anzio Lite has support for VTxxx, Wyse, Linux, and SCOANSI; various character encodings and menu languages; and screen sizes.
- AnzioWin has all that plus point-and-shoot file transfer, sophisticated client-side printing, macros, and more.
- Other versions and software are available for users with different needs
- Current version: 17.1
- Owned by Rasmussen Software Inc.
- Clean, robust terminal emulation
- Print screen/window
- Pass-through print / Mouse-to-host options
- TCP/ip (telnet or SSH) or Serial Connection
- Print Wizard, Keyboard Remapping and Macros (Anzio Win version only)
For more information, please contact us or visit Anzio’s website